April 21, 2010

Focusing on the Positive

Sometimes it can be so easy to get focused on the negative things in life, especially when life gets stressful. We have a lot going on right now with our house and the loan modification, the bankruptcy, Jay's job and commute, needing another vehicle, learning how to deal with a teenager, etc. Today was just one of those days, but as I get ready to head to bed I realized how much I have to be thankful for. Yes, life is stressful and there are lots of unknowns right now, but one thing is certain...I am so blessed and I adore my family! Thank you Lord for giving them to me! Looking at these pictures makes me smile and reminds me to focus on the positive!!!

Jay and I at a wedding recently.

Brendan and Aaron - my June boys!

Exhausted after a long walk with Gramma Dedee.

His first time in the swings at the park...love the rolls!! (Yes, he fell asleep).

My sweet little Emmie Rose. I love when she holds my face.

The whole gang! Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Jaylon after returning from three days in Catalina.

Easter morning at the Nelsons'.

Gracie Ann in one of her many "original" get-ups!

Wow, what a hat Brendan!

1 comment:

totaljesusgirl said...

They are all getting so big! Adorable family you have truly been blessed with!