October 9, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

I have joy in my heart tonight because I had one of those very special mommy moments that brought tears to my eyes.

My sweet little Gracie (soon to be 7) informed me today that she had just prayed and asked the Lord into her heart. She said she asked Him to forgive her for all of her sins and to live in her heart. It was precious. After I found my voice and expressed my happiness, we prayed together about it.

This is my first experience with one of my children accepting the Lord...with me being present. Jaylon and Brendan both did it at a church event. So this was special for me today.

She said that He had been wanting her to do it for awhile, but today she finally felt ready to pray the prayer and ask Him.

Thank you Heavenly Father! What a moment - and to think, He is more pleased about it than I am.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Woohoo! Praising God with you, Mama! Keep up the good work! Love you, Leah

Lynette said...

Very cool! Rejoicing with you:)