June 2, 2010

Grandparents

We are so blessed that all of the kids' grandparents are alive and well. And geographically speaking we don't live very far from any of them...in a day we can drive to see any of them. This past month we have been able to spend time with each of them in various places, at various times. Of course I love taking pictures and I've always got to snap one with all the kids, especially now that Aaron is older since he isn't any many of them yet. What a reminder to me of how special those relationships are. I am so thankful to see my children building relationships with each of their grandparents!


Papa Gary and the kids at his house in Phoenix.

The kids at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Duarte.

Gramma Dedee and Grandpa Ted with all the rugrats in Palm Springs.

No comments: